Mobile marketing is increasingly becoming a fundamental element of digital marketing, and experts think that we are yet to hit the “mobile boom”…
Oh boy! You can only imagine right?!
Digital marketing on mobile is SO important for business, and here are the key reasons why:
- In 2015, 40% of the worlds population are using the internet
- That’s almost 3 billion people
- … and its only increasing
- 80% of internet users own a smartphone
- 89% of time spent on mobile is on apps; including email, social media, news apps
- 11% of time spent on mobile is web browsing
- One third of all web pages are now served to mobiles
- You want to make sure yours belongs to that third
- Active social media accounts make up almost 29% of the population
- and remember what I just said about social media apps?
Have a look at the full report here
It’s clear that businesses are missing out on marketing opportunities when they don’t cater for mobile… However do you believe that they can survive like this for much longer?
Let me know what you think in the comments below